13.What always brings tears to your eyes?
While I don’t consider myself the stereotypical “cryer,” I definitely tear up at more than I’d like to admit. I can’t help myself. This is me:
So without further ado, here are some things that will bring tears to my eyes without fail.
- ANY sentimental father-daughter moment. If there’s anything that will make me cry faster than this, I have yet to find it. My dad and I have always been incredibly close, so any moment that reminds me of this: done.
- Military homecoming videos. I literally can’t even. Any time I’m on YouTube for longer than five minutes, make me stop, because it’s a rabbit hole I can’t get out of.
- Hearing people’s wedding vows. If they write their own vows, that’s it. It’s incredibly special to see to people love each other enough, they want to spend their entire lives with one person. That’s no joke.
- The end scene in Gladiator. By far, one of my favorite movies. I can’t help but get a little misty as he’s finally heading “home” to see his family and took care of those he loved.
- Notes. I’m a sap when it comes to receiving notes/letters from people I care about. It’s one thing to hear someone tell you how much you mean to them, but it’s a whole other thing to actually see it on paper.
- Major life milestones. Baptisms, graduations, weddings, etc. Watching people I love take a “next step,” whatever that may be for them always makes me emotional.