13. What always brings tears to your eyes?
I gotta say, I’m not a crier. It takes a lot to get me to cry. Unless I’m PMSing, then I cry at like everything, so let’s not count that, k.
- The end of Return of the King.
Are you kidding me? I can’t handle Sam’s face. Frodo’s strength. So by “brings tears to your eyes” this one for me is more like “sobs like a child”
- The music that goes with THAT part of the movie. (Seriously, I just listened to it and thought I could get through it. I can’t.) Listen to it, I dare you. It’s called “The Grey Havens.” Oh you didn’t cry? Monster.
- Also this part of Fellowship of the King…
5. The last few pages of Me Before You by JoJo Moyes. Also all the movie trailers for it.
6. The death scene of Romeo and Juliet. (Reading mostly, but sometimes watching one of the movie versions.)
7. My wedding vows.
8. Other people’s wedding vows. -Seriously, I am a MESS at other people’s weddings.
I might edit this as I think of things… but 8 it is.. Don’t judge me, y’all.